Amongst other features provided by WordPress, perhaps it is plugins that give maximum benefits to users. One of the biggest eCommerce platforms, WordPress allows users to add new functionality in a few clicks. Today, you can use 50+ free plugins to design your website the way you like it to appear. Plugins are widely used in marketing, eCommerce and security purposes. Of course, that is just a few of them. Keep reading to find out some of the most common and top-rated plugins that will help you to monetize your website.
First one first, one of the best ways to start monetizing your WordPress website is by using display ads. You can easily manage these ads using the ad management plugin. For example, banners provided by affiliate networks or display advertising platforms. You can place one of these plugins in the process of monetizing your website.
Have you heard this one before? So, instead of uploading your ad to a widget you can use AdRotate. One of the benefits of using AdRotate is that it will help you schedule and upload yours without any hassle. You can use its simple interface and make scheduling ads a fun process. Of course, scheduling ads will help in a great many ways. Now you will also know when certain ads are performing on websites. Also, you can specify how ads rotate. Imagine that! Getting complete control over how your ads move, switch and display on your website. You can do it all using AdRotate.
Getting the PayPal buy now button is a great plugin for your website. Use this plugin for making it secure for your user and audience to make a purchase. Additionally, it will increase the chance of monetizing your websites. Once installed this plugin, your customers can go forward and make their purchase through their PayPal account. This way you can bypass cases where customers were not able to shop because they don’t own credit cards. Moreover, it is super easy to set up this plugin. It would take you around 2-5 minutes, but its impact is immediate.
Next on the list is one of the most popular WordPress plugins to build a loyal audience. With affiliate plugins on your side, and working for you, it is easy to monetize your site. You can use it to add affiliate links on your page and posts. So, prepare yourself to cash in your efforts, and drive your sales to the next level.
WP Affiliate Manager
Looking for ways to drive more sales? Seek no further than WP affiliate manager, it will help you track your referrals. You can also correct your commissions using this plugin. One of the best features that attract users to this plugin is that it provides real-time traffic reports, sale tracks and payouts. To take things to the next level, there are no such limits on how many affiliates you can sign up.
Easy Affiliate Links
One of the common solutions for easily managing all affiliate links is by using the easy affiliate links plugin. You can use this plugin in a plethora of ways from creating short links to dig into analytics. Using easy affiliate links helps users to cloak affiliate links to completely blend in with content. This plugin includes geo-specific links to promote local sale and reach to different regions.
In case your website is running and you are still waiting for sales, then perhaps it’s time to out-reach more people. Tell them about your business, affiliate marketing and its simplest and effective marketing strategy. So, what if you have not yet done any marketing? Even if you are a beginner in digital marketing, try Affiliate WP. You can use a paid version and get access to a full range of features. Setting up an affiliate program can be done in minutes.
Simple by adding crowdfunding links to your website, it is easy to assemble your users. Most of the time the purpose of crowdfunding is to raise funds. Believe it or not! WordPress can help you do the same with this feature. Here is list of plugins to try: –
- Ignition Deck: One of plugins to try for a unique crowdfunding framework is IgnitionDeck. With this plugin you can easily enable donation functionality, once installed it will help you get real-time stats. With beautiful design, both front-end and back-end displays, this plugin also allows you to integrate multiple gateways.
- Charitable: As the name suggests, this plugin provides you one complete toolkit to control fundraising campaigns. Using this plugin, start to support common causes immediately. Moreover, this plugin utilized PayPal and other methods of offline payment as well, for example, PayFast. This plugin will help you to reach your crowdfunding goals.
WordPress is one of the most widely used blogging platforms. Today, it is also a full-fledged platform for building personalized eCommerce websites. It was made possible because of a plethora of plugins and third-party developers; you can get eCommerce functionality on your website in a jiffy. Some of most common WordPress Plugin includes: –
- Woo Commerce: It is one of leading eCommerce plugins. Presently, 5+ million active users are taking advantage of complete features offered to build and run online vendor business. Needless to mention, it is one of those out of box plugins. Another best aspect of using this plugin is that you can easily integrate it with PayPal and bank transfer. Also, you get GOOGLE Analytics, basic shipping options, and other premium extensions, for example, inventory management.
- Easy Digital Downloads: This plugin makes it all easy. Use easy digital downloads to sell non-tangible goods on your website, including software, documents, photos, eBooks, songs, media, and other graphics. This plugin will make your content easily accessible for purchase from any corner of the whole wide world. Using this plugin, you get access to 15-plus types of payments. Also, it is available in different languages.
- Big Commerce: By using Big Commerce you can simply combine the flexibility of WordPress with a robust commerce engine. In other words, you can get mid-market and enterprise merchants to scale. With Big Commerce get catalog management, payment processing and much more. Big Commerce will do all the heavy lifting for you allowing you to scale.
- Shopify: One of best stand-alone plugins, amazing for mini-stores, bloggers, it is super easy to set up Shopify. This platform will give you tons and tons of customization possibilities.
There are fantastic plugins on WordPress which make it one of the most favorable platforms for everyone. You can use the aforementioned plugins to make your business run smoothly. Many plugins offer a deep-drive into customization options so make sure to explore them to take advantage of each feature to its full optimization.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!